Saturday 22 November 2014

Tutorial 2


For my second Tutorial I wanted to discuss what I have already written to see if I'm going in the right direction. The feedback I received was useful as it has helped me to thin about the structure of the essay. It was suggested to changed the introduction round and have the paragraph about perception come after what the statement of what the essay aims to achieve. I just need to continue with writing at the moment then once I feel I have enough written about the theories of organisation I can start to think about the practical side. At the moment I have a rough idea of what I want to design. I am thinking of creating a website that uses the theories in the layout to show the synthesis between the writing and practical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment